Food Blog|Recipes|Product Reviws|Food Commentary|Long Island Food

Monday, January 7, 2008

Antipasto


Antipasto is proof that you can achieve pure culinary perfection without actually lighting a flame. Few items marry as well as assorted Italian Hams, cheeses and marinated vegetables. When I created this I finally have an idea what Da Vinci must of felt when he painted the Mona Lisa. Instead of a canvas I had an aluminum pan. Instead of paint I had prosciutto. Regardless when I was finished I knew I made something special. I did not feel guilty though when I marred the molto bello display of salty pleasures when I jolted my serving fork into the dish. This is because the true beauty is revealed in full when take your first slice of sopressata. Molto rispetto antipasto, molto rispetto

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites